“Thank you for supporting The Britton Fund’s Silent and LIVE Auction. We had a blast! More than 100 unique items were donated and over $14,000 raised for research and education in the west. Together, we care for trees!“
Doug Anderson, Board Chair
What can YOU donate to this year’s auction?
We can’t wait to “dig in and explore” at this year’s Silent Auction Fundraising Event planned for the 2023 WCISA’s annual Conference and Trade Show scheduled in Olympic Valley, California!
It’s time to start thinking about what items you might donate to make this our most exciting auction ever! 100% of the proceeds from the auction will be directed to The Britton Fund to support future tree research and educational opportunities for our tree care professionals.
Here are some ideas you might consider:
- Tree workers’ equipment – ropes, saws, climbing gear.
- Apparel – bundled together a sweatshirt, t-shirt, glove, hat. Urban forestry icons appreciated. Men and women sizes, please.
- Artwork of all kinds – tree and nature themed are always popular.
- Unique wooden or natural material objects – think handmade, recycled urban lumber, baskets, or similar.
- Classic, signed or first-edition tree books.
- Signed memorabilia.
- Event tickets – sporting events, musical concerts, performing arts.
- Jewelry for men and women.
- Cooking class for a couple or group experience.
- Family or child-themed items or experiences.
- Fun outings – brewery tours, zoo trips, whitewater rafting, a hot air balloon ride, a spa day.
- Vacation getaways and/or timeshare opportunities.
- Themed baskets.
- Home brew or homemade wine.
- Check on eBay and Etsy for unique, one-of-a-kind treasures that our attendees will love!
Are you ready to donate?
Use our convenient online donation link here: Donate an item online
Use our printable form available here: 2023-silent-auction-formDownload
Need more information? Have a new idea?
We would love to hear from you. Call or email Rita Franco (559) 784-8733 ext. 104 or email@example.com
Thank you for your support of The Britton Fund!