WESTERN CHAPTER ISA
COVID-19 EVENT POLICY
The Western Chapter of the International Society of Arboriculture is committed to protecting anyone attending or associated with the event including members, staff, guests, vendors, and other support personnel such as hotel personnel, AV technicians, and food service workers. As such, the following COVID-19 restrictions apply.
Event specific policies:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination is required at time of registration.
- All attendees must wear a face covering at all times unless they are actively eating or drinking.
All event Attendees shall follow federal, state, and local guidelines regarding COVID-19 such as but not limited to:
- Do not come to the event if you are sick or have tested positive for COVID-19. You may receive a refund.
- Do not come to the event if you have been advised to quarantine or isolate by a health care provider or a public health official. You may receive a refund.
- If you develop signs and symptoms of illness while at the event, please leave and seek medical assistance as appropriate. You may receive a prorated refund.
- Maintain and follow physical distancing directives.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available. Hand sanitizer and extra face coverings must be made available for attendees at events.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Attendees must provide proof of vaccination as part of the event registration. Those refusing to submit required documents will not be able to attend the conference.
- Attendees who don’t adhere to the mask rules will be asked to leave the event. No refund will be issued.
No Retaliation. The Western Chapter of the International Society of Arboriculture prohibits retaliation for reporting perceived violations of this policy or cooperating in any way. If you believe someone has violated this no-retaliation policy, you should bring the matter to the immediate attention of the Board of Directors or Executive Director.
Approved 2022.1.28, Los Angeles, CA
CITY OF OAKLAND VACCINATION MANDATE ORDINANCE