Join us at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country for our Annual Banquet and Silent Auction benefiting The Britton Fund. An admission ticket to the banquet is included with each full-registration. Additional tickets may be purchased onsite at the registration desk.
Silent Auction Benefiting The Britton Fund
Now is the time to start thinking about donations to The Britton Fund’s Annual Silent Auction! Educational materials, tree equipment, jewelry, works of art, specialty food and beverages, and more will be offered for auction to the highest bidder at the WCISA Annual Conference and Trade Show in Santa Rosa. The auction will close at the 2018 Annual Banquet. Items may be mailed to the Chapter Office ahead of time or brought to the event the day of. Submit item details by fax here.
Here are some ideas to get you thinking:
- Artwork: tree & nature themed or otherwise
- Family or child-themed items or experiences
- Fun outings – beer tours, zoo trips, whitewater rafting, spa day
- Themed baskets
- Home brew or homemade wine
- Classic, signed or first-edition tree books
- Vacation getaways
- Tree equipment – rope, saws, climbing gear, etc
- Unique wooden objects: think handmade, recycled urban lumber, etc
- Check on eBay and Etsy for unique, one of a kind treasures that our attendees will love!